About the CampaignLast year with your help we were able to:
- Connect with hundreds of thousands through our media outreach initiatives aimed at changing minds and hearts to give hope and improve lives
- Provide support and relief to Hurricane Matthew victims
- Organize forums to discuss current issues affecting us locally and nationally
- Provide training for over 100 teachers
- Provide support and supplies to dozens of schools
- Provide activities in technology, science and more to youth and students in Haiti And more
This year, we’re counting on your support to continue what we started, a movement to improve lives and make our Haiti beautiful again. The 2017 I Stand With Haiti Campaign includes different activities and events and spans from September 1, 2017 to our annual bike ride on January 13, 2018. The campaign seeks to raise awareness and funds to implement our programs in 2018.We’re giving ANYONE who would like to see a better Haiti an opportunity to play a part in building it. Here are some of the ways you can stand with Haiti today:
- Donate You can make a one time donation or become a monthly donor.
- Fundraise You can start a fundraising page here or on Facebook. You can also organize your own fundraising events to help us meet our goal.
- Sponsor You can sponsor any one of our fundraisers or fundraising events such as the Save Haiti Bike Ride
We know we can count on your support and we look forward to meeting our goal together. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-877-1264